Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Better Late Than Never.....

Wow, I apologize for being such an absent blogger.  I feel so busy with work and family and life, but I think I can contribute a lot of my absence to “Words With Friends”.  My recent addiction to this Scrabble- like Smart Phone application pretty much takes up all my free time!  However, since I have another application (second favorite) called “List Master”, I have been keeping track of blog posts I wanted to write.  I have also since realized that I can actually type in a MS Word document while I am at my Customer Service job, so I am going to try and catch you up.  I was going to do separate blogs, but I think I will just summarize my list, and then try to get back on track!  Hm... I think I have said that before.
Gerbils:  Morgan found the gerbils in her closet!  It turns out that the Gerbil cage was left open and they escaped from the playroom.  At some point they made it to the kitchen and ate through a bag of tortillas in a grocery bag I hadn’t put away!  I wish I could have just let the front door open and let them really escape!   They are supposed to have a life expectance of one year; it has been about 17 months!  They stink.
Trampoline:  In case you haven’t heard on Facebook, or talked to us, we got a trampoline a few months ago.  We were going to get one for Christmas and were glad we didn’t when someone from Curtis’ work GAVE us a hardly used one!!  The kids love it and have so much fun!  The latest is jumping on it while the sprinkler is on!
Sports:  Graydon played soccer and he was SO good and so cute to watch!!  Schuyler and Morgan played Volleyball and really enjoyed it.  Morgan did Bounce Crew (basketball) awhile back, but I don’t think I ever blogged about that.  I still play and love my weekly soccer night!   Have videos of the kids, but never uploaded – sorry!

No More Bunk Beds:  The girls requested their own beds, so we disassembled the bunk beds.  They are still in the same room…. For now!
Spring Break:  Okay, it is summer, but I never blogged about Spring Break.  We went to our friend’s cabin and camped and just had so much fun!  We came back tired, and with several tics (river scene) – yuck!
Other Random:  Schuyler has been reading like one book per day!!!  Morgan has been having a terrible time getting up and going to school.  Graydon says that he lives in “Tescus” and it is so cute!!

2 comments:

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma said...

Great idea to store up your thoughts and write them later. Great stories!

Love you! Mom