Friday, November 27, 2009

do lots uff tings

As always I am a little frustrated with the messes and lack of cleaning help, so I have been talking about doing maybe a chart or allowances. I think this is Schuyler's attempt.

Schuyler's list of "do lots uff tings:"

• Munday and Tosday Morgan sets the tabl.
• On Wensday and Thrsday Schuyler sets the tabl.
• On Friday Mom sets the tabl.
• Wath TV after school and on wekens.
• Say ples and tankyou.
• If it is cld war wom. If it is wom war cld. (Cold vs. Warm)
• Lisin to yor Mom and yor Dad.
• Do not run awaye. (Not sure where this came from???)
• Be pashinte. (I think patient, not passionate - although could go either way)
• Go to school.
• Lisin to yor tether.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

I love your posts!!! Schuyler lists looks great! Good luck with those lists! Love ya, Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma said...

I need more pictures.... love to see what is happening!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This gram loves lists and love that Schuyler makes them.

Grandma said...

Okay, I love your posts, so we need to give you some time to do them. lol